Thursday, March 8, 2007

1942 Sept/Oct Allies Move

Weather: Clear

In Russia the allies built a wall of blocks from Guryvev up to Moscow. Only 21 WERPs were available so I assume that all of the blocks were infantry.

A small counter-attack of 6 blocks was made into Voronezh. I reinforced from all surronding areas and made the count 6 Russian v 5 German. At the end of the combat the Russians used a SA to move the armor to Moscow



In the Med. The allies pulled out of El Alamein with 3 blocks moving behind Alexandria into Sinai. This move made me smell a trap as I am sure the WAllies wanted the Italians to push forward and lose there field fort. I knew from previous encounters that the US and Britian both had armor so leaving the field fort and following would present a great risk.



The rest of the board was quiet

Southern Russia at turns end


Britian - the face up blocks are new placements. I don't actually know what they are, I was just guessing based on WERP totals etc.

1 comment:

Stouter said...

Well, you certainly seem to have africa in the palm of your hand. I also like your chances in russia, as ong as you don't get trapped out of supply!