Sunday, March 18, 2007

1943 Jan/Feb

Snow so not much happening...

The Allied replacements in Alexandria, coupled with the armor losses I took last turn meant if I didn’t reinforce the South, I’d likely lose my elite, 20 WERP, armor. With Russia buried in snow I did the following…


Opp moved the units from Sinai into Alexandria (normal combat)

Shuffled a lot of pieces around..

Continued the Bulgarian v Yugo Partisan war (normal)

Strat moved 7 more German units into Sinai. I planned to use two more SA's to finish the job.

The combat in Sinai was nothing short of a miracle of die rolls. Talk about getting it when you needed it. I hit 6/9 rolling for 5’s or better. Yikes. The Allied Alexandrian army was cleared in the initial combat phase saving the 2 SA’s I thought I would need to clear the space

I used one SA for a strat move allotment sending blocks back to Russia and dug in for the winter counter attack.

1943 Jan/Feb Snow

The units in Moscow, they move!

No comments: